Dr. Trimble and our professional ENT team provide comprehensive Ear Nose
& Throat specialty care to pediatric and adult patients in the Dallas
and Fort Worth metropolitan area. In
addition to a focus on sinus disease and treatment, our services also include
- Regular and short notice non-surgical ENT appointments with our Board Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Audiology and Hearing Loss
diagnosis and treatment by our Licensed Doctor of Audiology
- Sleep & Snoring
diagnosis and care to give you better sleep and a higher quality of life.
- State-of-the-Art Facilities and Technology for the best treatment
- Patient-friendly and specialty trained staff to make you comfortable and
- Two convenient office
Fort Worth and Southlake.
In-office CT scanning for Otolaryngology is now available in our office!
The ILUMA Cone Beam CT (CAT) scanner is an in-office CT scanner that
offers a variety of advantages over traditional scanning.
- Time-saving convenience – You no longer have to visit another facility
at another time to complete the diagnostic study. Your CT scan can be completed during your
appointment and reviewed with Dr. Trimble.
- High resolution images – Three dimensional reconstructions of your sinuses,
ears, facial bones, and temporomandibluar joints can be displayed clearly and
in various views for diagnosis. Interference from metallic structures such as
braces or fillings is also minimized.
- Quick & easy – Patients can sit comfortably during the open scanning process without
uncomfortable and difficult positioning.
Scans for children can be done in as little as 7 seconds
- Safety & Comfort – Cone beam technology offers significantly
reduced radiation exposure from that of traditional CT scanners.
- ICACTL Accreditation – This "Seal of Approval" tells you that Dr. Trimble is accredited
in the areas of Sinus and Temporal Bone CT by the Intersocietal Commission for
the Accreditation of Computed Tomography Laboratories (ICACTL).